Call for Work: Looking for photographic images and text for a video to accompany a bricks and mortar summer exhibition titled #METOO. The video will ultimately be shared on You Tube. Deadline February 20th.
· Send up to 5 images to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· In the subject line of your email, type #METOO
· Save your images in JPEG format, sized at 2000 pixels on the longest side for optimal online viewing, 72 dpi
· Image files must be titled with the artist’s last name, first name and title, Example ; Smith_Jane_HerStory.jpeg
· Please include correct spelling of your name and website for inclusion in the video credits
· Any text submitted and used in the video will remain anonymous
Perspective Group and Photography Gallery
1310-1/2B Chicago Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201
Perspective Group and Photography Gallery, a 501(c)(3) organization, promotes the art of photography to the public with exhibitions, lectures, classes, and outreach while creating a dynamic and diverse community of photographers who share ideas and inspiration.