The Stage School is currently seeking a Dance Instructor/Choreographer for three of our 2018 Company Summer Camps. A candidate who can do all three weeks is preferred, but we are open to hiring for single weeks if necessary.
- Mary Poppins Jr. Monday, June 25 - Saturday, June 30
- Seussical, Jr. Monday, July 9 – Saturday, July 14
- Wizard of Oz Monday, July 16 - Saturday, July 21
Camp runs from 9 AM to 3 PM each day. Campers range in age from 6 to 16, with approximately 45 – 50 students per session.
Our Company summer camp team consists of a separate Singing Teacher, Dance Teacher, and Acting Teacher, along with our school Principal.
The Dance Instructor will be responsible for:
- choreographing each musical
- teaching choreography to dancers of many experience levels and preparing students to give their best performance
- working with the production team to ensure all camp/production needs are addressed
- assisting backstage during performances, and with set up and strike as needed.