The WFMT Radio Network is hiring a temporary, part-time Digital Content Producer and Project Coordinator to write for and create, gather, and assemble content for a redesign/redevelopment of the website for a national classical music and conversation radio series, Exploring Music. This person will also be responsible for activating the series’ social media presence.
* Coordinate with production and digital teams to map website, plan content, and establish schedule.
* Manage content assembly for a total redesign/redevelopment of the website: wfmt.com/exploringmusic.
* Manage timeline and coordination of all teams associated with project (radio series producers, digital designers/developers, etc.).
* Develop, create, gather and assemble content according to the site map.
* Manage and implement all aspects of content production process for text, audio, interactive and other web-based assets.
* Identify and edit photos; create or select video or other multimedia elements.
* Deliver all content to digital team according to established deadlines.
* Research and fact check all content.
* Clear all rights and permissions for acquired material; acquire and document permissions and clearances.
* Extend content to social media and other distribution platforms with the goal of growing audience, and pushing new audience to website.
* Gather, analyze and report on metrics of content produced and utilize analytics to devise and communicate content strategy.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
TERMS: Ideally the project coordinator will start in February 2018 and work on the project through May or June 2018, approximately 15-20 hours per week.