Chicago based Commercial Photography studio has an opening for the Studio Manager & In-House Producer position.
General Summary: The successful applicant will need to demonstrate an exceptionally high level of competency, as they will be an integral part of the day-to-day operations and will work very closely with the photographer and first assistant; as well as clients and freelancers. The Studio Manager will ensure the studio and all photo shoots run smoothly, are cost efficient and the details are professionally managed. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday. Typical hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm, but can vary on a day-to-day basis.
• Maintaining all aspects of Accounts Receivable and Payable
• Assemble schedules & timelines for all photo shoots with detailed production books
• Coordinating castings, location scouts, catering & craft services as needed
• Commissioning crew: Talent, H&M, Stylists, Assistants, Location Scouts etc to work on projects
• Maintains high level of communication with all participants to strengthen client/studio relationships
• Manage and liaison with clients to ensure all details are carefully executed throughout all stages of a photo shoot
• Works with Digitech/1st Assistant to ensure metadata protocols, client requests for back ups and archiving needs are met & delivered in a timely basis.
• Booking of all travel arrangements both domestic & international
• Owns the studio calendar. Maintains busy color coded schedule
• Budget control and ownership
• Answering Office Phone and Email
• Writing Blog Entries/Marketing
• Basic Administrative duties