Carol Fox and Associates (CF&A), a Chicago-based public relations and marketing agency that focuses on arts, entertainment and lifestyle clients, is proud to offer a practical, educational and enjoyable internship program. Clients include many of Chicago’s theaters, concert venues, schools, dance companies, fundraising events, special events and visual arts institutions.
The CF&A internship provides participants with access to mentoring and career advice from top-tier communication professionals in this dynamic industry. We are looking for college students and recent graduates interested in gaining solid experience in marketing plan development, promotional research and social media.
The Marketing Intern reports to the Senior Account Executive and other associates on a project basis. Duties include supporting the general marketing and social media efforts within the office. Other specific duties include:
- Developing marketing plans for a variety of music, theater, comedy, dance and family shows for the 2017-2018 season
- Creating social media strategies and content calendars
- Implementing social media campaigns including creating content, monitoring interactions and reviewing analytics
- Maintain CRM database, with particular emphasis on marketing contacts and promotional partners
- Researching promotional opportunities for assigned clients and implementing these recommendations
- Conducting trade advertising and promotions campaigns
- Staffing occasional publicity and promotional events
- Answering CF&A general phone line