TITLE: Relationship Marketing Associate (Part-time) REVIEWED: 5/2016
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Sales
Provide marketing support for various CSO departments-primarily Development and the Institute. All with the goal of building audiences, increasing retention and developing stronger relationships with patrons.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage print production of materials, including but not limited to invites, flyers, brochures, signage, giveaways…etc.
- Provide marketing support for CSO departments (Women’s Board, the League, Operations, The Negaunee Institute, Public Relations).
- Support promotional efforts of the marketing team.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team.
- Proofread marketing materials.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Reports to Marketing Manager.
- Works closely with members of the marketing, creative design, web, and public relations.
- Other contacts include: CSO departments, vendors, and volunteers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Formal education (minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience) required.
- Understanding and appreciation of music.
- Experience in desktop publishing, word processing, and spreadsheet applications (MS Office).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively time manage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator a plus.
Pleasant office environment.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.