MacArthur Award-winning Lucky Plush Productions is an internationally touring dance-theater company that provokes, inspires, and entertains audiences through its layered choreography, surprising humor, and socially relevant storytelling. Since 2000, Lucky Plush has created 30 original dance-theater works including 14 evening-length productions. In addition to regularly performing in Chicago, the company has presented work in over 40 US cities from Maine to Hawaii, and its international partners span from New Zealand to Cuba.
Lucky Plush productions seeks a high level marketing professional to serve as a consultant to LPP's social media team. This volunteer will participate in a weekly, 30-minute conference call with LPP's managing director and social media manager, offering relevant insight and guidance.
Responsibilities may include:
- Researching and reporting trends in effective social media marketing
- Aiding in the creation of social media promotional/fundraising campaigns
- Assisting in the preparation of interesting, engaging copy for social media
- Reviewing Lucky Plush's social media posting calendar
- Offering advice to LPP regarding effective, efficient social media/marketing practices